PS About shop portfolio

5.07.2015

W E A R | save all the dogs







 DETAILS || jeans:target, top:hello apparel, boots:steve madden, necklace:rocksbox

I was so excited when I saw this top being featured on the Hello Apparel instagram! I love all things dogs (obvi), so it was a no brainer to get this tee! I opted for a medium for a looser fit (in case you care). And I felt it only appropriate that Gretchen make a cameo. I sure do love this hound!

My family is in town so we're having a blast hanging out. Tomorrow we head out to Austin to visit Adrienne and watch Elisha run in his Super Spartan. I have my race next week and I couldn't be more nervous excited! I never thought I would try to complete a Spartan Race, but when you set your mind to something, you just make it happen. I'm really thankful that Elisha has been so encouraging and supportive. Here's hoping I don't die, ha! I'll keep you all posted.


xo. mel 

No comments:

Post a Comment