PS About shop portfolio

11.21.2013

W E A R :: vaykivay









 details :: dress / free people, sandals / target, hat / purchased in St Lucia

It was so much fun to spend a week in the Carribean - especially when it's getting so chilly here at home. I was so happy to finally get to wear my Free People Balneario dress! It was the perfect beach dress and quite possibly the most comfortable thing I've ever put on my body. 

We're headed to Austin this weekend to take our student to Youth Convention. Basically it'll be an insanely wonderful and exhausting weekend - and I can't wait! Tonight, husband and I will be going to see Hunger Games because, well it's the Hunger Games! hooray!


happy weekend. melisa


To see more photos from our honeymoon, you can go here.
To see more photos of what I've worn, you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment