PS About shop portfolio

11.18.2013

L E W E D :: we got married!!


Well friends, it happened... I'm Mrs. Garcia! 

Being married is unbelievable. It's the coolest, weirdest, most natural feeling I've ever experienced. For so long we waited for this day, that to think it's here, like we're living our dream, is just... it's amazing! 

We had the best time on our honeymoon and I can't wait to share photos of our time in St Lucia! If you follow me on Instagram, then you already have a head start! 

We got back from our trip yesterday and it was a whirlwind of unpacking, opening gifts and turning our space into a home. We got through a bulk of it, but there's still much to do. While that would generally stress me out, it's kind of exciting this time around. Lots to get done, but a process and season that I won't ever get back, so I'm soaking it all in!

I still have so much of the wedding decor hanging out in my workspace that needs to find a new home! I put so much time and energy into most of our pieces that I would hate to just discard them. I'm thinking I'll list them on here or instagram (for very reasonable prices) for all those brides looking for a little handmade touch! Would that interest any of you?

I am so happy to get back to blogging! It's been just about two weeks and it feels like an eternity. I have so much that I want to share, photos and posts up the wazoo! I would really love to share a more personal and detailed post about this whole "engagement season", things I wish I'd done, things I'm glad we didn't do, helpful tips, and basically everything I wish I'd known. I know so many brides-to-be that might enjoy this! And if you have any questions, or suggestions on what you'd like to hear about, let me know in the comments!


xo. melisa

1 comment: