PS About shop portfolio

10.01.2013

L E W E D :: Bridal Shower
















My bridesmaids threw me the perfect Bridal Shower this weekend! I was so excited to share such a special day with ladies I love. We sipped a variety of teas and each girl got to keep her cup and plate as a gift! They interviewed Elisha and had him answer questions that they then asked me. Most of our answers were pretty spot on and some of them were just ridiculous. It's a pretty great feeling knowing the man you're about to marry knows you so well... and still loves you! I love that we'll be able to share this video with our kiddos one day. 

Lately, (especially after this weekend) I have just felt so blessed by the incredible people that are in our lives. I was telling Elisha the other day, "we have a pretty cool life, huh?"To which he responded with a "yes!" It wasn't to brag or be prideful, but honestly a very humbling thought. I know that we have worked very hard, that we have been committed and obedient to where God has called us, but in the end, we are rarely deserving of the blessings He gives us. With each day, I learn that more and more.

We are now 37 days away and I couldn't be more excited!


xo. melisa


Footnote :: Photography by Kalli Carr

4 comments:

  1. what a sweet little party! every detail is wonderful, and you seem so genuinely happy and grateful for your beautiful life. you are inspiring, lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bridal shower! Everything looks so yummy. :) So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! lovely photos! and you as always look gorgeous, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete