PS About shop portfolio

6.05.2013

good reads


I really love this feature because I get a chance to relax, read and get inspired by all of the lovely ladies out in the blogging world. These are some of my favorite posts that I came across. 

T I P S  +  A D V I C E 
To Women :: The Flowerchild Dwelling
Living With a Positive Outlook :: Sea, Field & Tribe
My Favorite Apps :: Jenny Highsmith

I N S P I R A T I O N + F R E E B I E S
Work In Progress :: Oana Befort
Wallpaper 16 : Ordinary :: Breanna Rose
An Almost DIY :: Chalk White Arrow

D O  I T  Y O U R S E L F 
Avocado Face Mask :: Sincerely, Kinsey
Ombre Enamel Flatware :: High Walls
Coconut + Honey Hair Mask :: Sincerely, Kinsey

R E C I P E S
Banana Chocolate & Nutella Popsicles :: Amanda K by the Bay
Matcha Tea Lemonade :: The Perfect Pair
Domestic Arts & Banana Bread :: Her Library Adventures
Black Bean & Yam Burger :: Amanda K by the Bay
Lemon Blueberry Profiteroles :: Tabitha Emma 
Classic Sopapillas :: A Beautiful Mess 
Ice Cream Bread :: High Walls
Iced Coconut Green Tea Latte :: Amanda K by the Bay

3 comments:

  1. Love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ice cream cake! so intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8.6.13

    Thanks for the share my dear!!! Glad it inspired you!!!

    ReplyDelete