PS About shop portfolio

12.11.2012

oh sweet sickness // mixtape 002


For the last few days I've been stuck in bed feeling oh so crummy. I detest being sick. Of all the terrible things in life, I truly truly dislike with greatness, being sick. 

Although, it did allow for some much needed r&r, so there's that. And I was able to complete quite a few projects. However, if I'd had it my way, I would've been productive AND in full health. But oh well. I decided to make a small mix of some of the songs that helped me get through the storm of sickness.

As you will be able to tell, sickness makes me moody and pensive. enjoy.



footnote: you'll be happy to know that I am on my way to recovery. Hopefully visiting the doctor tomorrow so I can get rid of this completely. Thank you for your kind thoughts and warm wishes.

1 comment:

  1. such a lovely collection of music you've got here.

    ReplyDelete