PS About shop portfolio

11.05.2012

like myself


do you ever just have one of those days where you feel like yourself? or rather, where you feel really comfortable being yourself, like for once you really know what it means to be you... you're not trying to impress, you're not searching for identity, you look in the mirror and see yourself for who you truly are, and you're alright with it. These moments are rare and special. It's these moments I cling to and call upon in my moments of insecurity. Deep down there is a girl who is confident and comfortable in her skin. I'm happy to be her today.

xo. melisa

5 comments:

  1. love this. love that feeling! love your blog, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this so hard.
    eloquently put, and so so true. i'm going to look forward to new days with this attitude. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6.11.12

    I love how wonderfully you are able to communicate things I feel. Reading your bio, while not having the same exact difficulties growing up, I was rather insecure myself. People were mean. But instead of letting it make me hard, I decided to keep shining, keep smiling, make the world better for other people. I love your blog and I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. This post is magnificent. Sometimes its just a certain time of day I get that feeling -- but it's a wonderful one and what I live for and strive for. One day, that feeling will be a constant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!

    Your blog is amazing. Love the feel, design and your creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete