PS About shop portfolio

11.04.2011

Living Church Everywhere

I went through a phase where I insisted that every photo I hung up be in black and white. I was about 13 and I thought it was so cool and vintage; rightfully so. I remember hanging a string across my bedroom wall and buying clothespins to hang all of b&w photos of me and my friends. It's cute thinking about it now; I think that's when I really started tapping into my creatvity^_^ 

Anywhos, here are some photos I forgot to share with you a few weeks back. My church had a volunteer appreciation dinner and even gave out trophies (like the dundees). The Mr didn't get one because he's staff, but he almost beat out Branden for the skinniest pants award; so silly! 







OH and I listed a few new pretties "from the armoire" in the shop. And I also put tons on sale!! Go take a peek^_^ I have more to list, but need to make room by clearing these out!


xo.
Melisa

7 comments:

  1. I love looking back to the days that I was that age too...we are so innocent and so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....love the Mr's face in the trophy pic! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something really beautiful about black and white photos. I like the idea of stringing them on a clothesline to desplay them.

    fun pictures, had to laugh at the skinniest pants award category!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5.11.11

    really cool! great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great! :) Yay for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, these pictures are adorable! It looks like you had fun :) I always love black and white photographs, I feel like there's just so much more detail you can spot in them.

    ReplyDelete