PS About shop portfolio

10.17.2011

A break from it all











This weekend we had Fall Break so my Friday looked a little like this. I tried to do the whole "picture an hour" thing, but I missed a few hours, and came up with these. The day went a something like this...

a. I woke up fairly early and went thrifting. I found an amazing crocheted blanket and a few other goodies.
b. I made myself lunch, lounged, crafted, ate some delightful chocolate and watched Felicity (yep, keepin it old school)
c. I went to target to grab a few groceries and ended up buying a blender [to make salsa for a "dinner party" with friends the next day]
d. I made delicious salsa and enjoyed some while I painted my nails with my new favorite color, Case Study
e. I went and printed out my new Scenic Glory prints and hung them on my living room wall; they're perfect! I like to sit on my couch and just look at them now^_^

It was such a relaxing and extremely productive day. It was the perfect start to a quite wonderful Fall Break. There's lots more that happened and I'll share more soon, but now I must sleeps.


xo.
Melisa

6 comments:

  1. This is the second time I have seen case study pop up on my blog feed today..it is such a great shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am mega jealous of that blender!!! I love making blended yummies (my favorite is def. frappe's and smoothies!) Your salsa sounds delish!

    What a fantastic day! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pics! :) I want that nail polish....and those awesome fringe boots! You're darling as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely pictures! I've always thought I'd like to do a "photo an hour" post but I'm just certain I'd forget to take one every hour! I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love toblerone! Haven't had it in such a long time though :P Your photos look lovely :D

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous19.10.11

    Love that candy bar!! :) great pictures

    ReplyDelete