PS About shop portfolio

8.15.2011

Photoshoot: The Mr

So the other day I took the Barths, the family I'm currently living with, to take some family photos. I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I really enjoy taking photos and I like to think I'm not terrible, ha! I'm still editing those, but I remembered that I never posted the photos I took of the Mr for a feature he had on my sister's blog. Here are some of my favorite shots.





Isn't he so handsome? I love that he's willing to be my model^_^ Hope you're having a lovely Monday and start to a superb week!




xo.
Melisa

3 comments:

  1. those are really great photos! Your Mr is totally awesome for being your model...looks like it comes naturally for him (and for you judging from your photos).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out really good! You got a good looking man by your side!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're pretty talented you "non photographer" you!!! :)
    Love these, love him, love you!!! Oh, how I will miss the Summer of 2011...

    ReplyDelete