PS About shop portfolio

6.07.2011

Summer Style


I'm very excited to introduce a brand new feature; Summer Style! I'll share all of my favorite style tips for Summer and hopefully help you expand your own^_^ 

I always like to find new ways to do my hair, or try out different colors or new scents SO without giving too much away, we'll take a look at hair how to's, nail polish tricks, dress tips, summer color crushes, pretty summer scents and a bunch more!

I'll share the first one this Friday, so be sure to check back! OH and if you have any suggestions of something you'd like to see, I'm definitely open to including them! Just leave a comment below. Have a lovely night friends!


xo.
Melisa

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa Tellez7.6.11

    I havent followed your blog in a while and I'm SO mad about it! I missed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Well I'm happy you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete