PS About shop portfolio

6.01.2011

Girl Talk: The Musician










Amy Noelck is an incredibly gifted songwriter, singer and friend. I had the privilege of meeting her at school two years ago; she is bubbly, fun and way sweet. I know that you will fall in love with her and be amazed by her music.


What is your job title?
I work for The Oaks fellowship as their Care Strategy Administrator.  I work with the church volunteers and non-profit organizations, foster care, and try to get people involved with serving their own communities.  I also work as a musician, singing at coffee shops and writing my own music.  Just a poor musician :)

What do you love about yourself?
I love being me :) I think there will always be things I want to change about myself, but I've really had to learn to not compare myself with others and just be content with who God made me to be.  I think I love that I am outgoing and friendly, because I really love people :)


Who is your role model?
I have a lot of people that I look up to and admire, but if I had to choose one person, it would be my mother.  I respect and love her so much for the way she has shown me what unconditional love means, and how to live as a Godly woman.


What inspires you?
Rain--rainy days make me want to write music. Stars--Looking up at the stars at night makes me realize how small I am.  Coffee--the rich taste and smell helps clear my head, even on the most stressful day. 


What are five words that describe you?
Compassionate, Loyal, Enthusiastic, Joyful, and Passionate.

What is your biggest insecurity?
My biggest insecurity would probably be my skin complexion and my body when I don't exercise for a long time.

If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
If I could be anyone for one day I would choose to be Oprah because is so influential internationally--and she does everything she puts her mind to.

Music  //  Facebook

Thank you so much for sharing with us Amy! You can follow the link above to listen to some of her songs; they're pretty wonderful. I'm so happy to have finally shared this feature with you. There will be many more Girls Talks in the future. Hope you have a lovely day.



xo.
Melisa

3 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous ! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Melissa, she is so beautiful and inspiring! Thanks for sharing! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. Both your music and your day job sound fantastic!

    ReplyDelete