PS About shop portfolio

5.20.2011

Hi From Austin

I woke up bright and early and drove to Austin to visit my sister! I'm here now and I absolutely cannot wait to...
** Hangout with my Mom, Stepdad and Sister!
** Take lots of photos!
** Catch up on some blogging, reading and emails!
** Eat cupcakes!
** Go to Renegade!!!
I loved last year's Renegade and as you can see, I simply cannot wait for this year's! Yay! Of course there will be plenty of pictures to come! Hope you're having an amazing Friday! Oh and just as a reminder: you can still sign up for the Sponsor Spot Giveaway below and you can also help me pick me out my new Toms too! K Thanks!

xo.
Melisa



2 comments:

  1. youre blog is SO CUTE. i just found you from another one you advertise one.... lovvve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you and welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete