PS About shop portfolio

4.09.2011

A Date Night

Yesterday the Mr. drove to me and we had ourselves a little date! We went to Olive Garden and upon seeing me he presented me with flowers that he had pulled over on the highway to pick {cause he's  sweet^_^} I always order the same thing and he makes fun of me, but it's what I like! I usually get pasta with marinara, simple and delicious. Well, after laughing about hooow simple it is, I decided to live a little. ha. I got penne WITH mushrooms! It was a yummy choice. OH and have you had their peach tea before? It is delicious and you must go there right now and try it.

Well I have plenty of homework to do today and lately I've been sewing up a storm! I'm trying to get ready for next week's update; which I am so so so excited for! I think you'll love the new pieces, I know I do, and I keep having to remind myself that their not all for me^_^

xo. Melisa

2 comments:

  1. you and your boyfriend are so cute together! :D oh and love your blog! i'm thinking about sponsoring soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute!!! I love seeing couples in love. :)
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete