PS About shop portfolio

1.17.2011

Sponsor: m.sartin design


I'd like to introduce you to the incredibly talented Mindy!
hi, i'm mindy from m.sartin design. in my sweet shop you will find a collection of couture crochet cowls, scarves, neck cuffs, mittens and beanies. my blog is the story of my creative adventure through fear and doubt as a working artist. i strive to inspire others to create and to gain an appreciation of clean, simple quality design and above all else, to trust the creative process. stop by any time for tidbits of inspiration from my project 365 photos to posts on designers i love who inspire me. there are tons of new things to come this year, so please drop by and leave me a note i'd love to meet you. xo! mindy

Thank you Mindy!! If you haven't already, please be sure to check out her cute and crafty blog^_^ You can also find her on twitter or purchase some of her pretty things in her shop!

xo. Melisa

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for your sweet post! xo! mindy

    ReplyDelete