PS About shop portfolio

12.27.2010

What's In My Makeup Bag

I thought it would be fun to do a spin on the regular "What's in my bag" post and show you what's in my makeup bag!
First, I use Sonia Kashuk brushes. I really like them because they're pretty, they've lasted a long time and they're so soft^_^
All of my makeup is Bare Minerals. I am a HUGE advocate of this makeup. I used to use liquid and actually tried a lot of different types (even the expensive stuff) and I have never come across anything better than BM. It's incredible. I love the flawless finish, I love that it's not heavy and I love that it gives such a natural look. 
I use Medium Beige foundation, Warmth (as blush) and Pure Radiance (for shimmer:)
For my eyes...
I discovered the best liquid eyeliner; it's by Loreal and it's called Lineur Intense. The reason I love it so much is that  it's a felt tip! I've tried maaany different types of eyeliners {liquid, gel, pencil, powder...} I think I like this one best because it's so precise. Next is my mascara. I go through a different mascara every time one dries up. I have yet to find one that I'm willing to stand by. This Lash Accelerator one isn't too bad though! As far as eyeshadow, I have a cute collection of some pretty glam colors by Sonia Kashuk. I rarely use eyeshadow, but when I do, I love using these fun shimmery ones^_^ Lastly is the lipgloss. I love love Buxom lipgloss! It's the best!! I use 'Dolly'

And that's my makeup! Hope that was informative and fun! :)

xo. Melisa

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.12.10

    love it! i tried bare minerals before and remember liking it, but for some reason i haven't used it in a long time. i definitely have to try that liquid liner! i've been using a revlon one that is okay, but i'm always on the lookout for a good one!

    and i totally agree about the sonia kashuk brushes- i try to pick up a new one every time im in target because i love how soft they are! i've had my first ones for ev er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you must go back to Bare Minerals! Definitely try the eyeliner, I know you'll fall in love^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hi there! I'm Jennie and I'm new to your blog!! I got here from BBL and turns out that I'm likin' what I see so I clicked that cute little follow button and now we are BFFs.

    I neeeeeeed to try to Bare Minerals stuff. I've heard nothing but good about it, but I'mma poor college student, so it'd be a painful investment. Haha.

    Love, Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jennie! Happy to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete