PS About shop portfolio

12.08.2010

Happy Birthday!

Exactly one year, one month and one day ago, Pie N' the Sky was created!! In the beginning I would've never thought that the business would take on the life that it has. I still have big dreams for Pie N' the Sky and it's fun to remember how far it's come in just a year and how much more can happen in this next year! To think that this all started with a trip to Wal Mart to buy a ball of yarn and knitting needles... It makes my heart happy and I feel a bit nostalgic when I think of not only how much the shop has changed, but how much I've grown as an artist. Starting this thing was really nerve wracking. I was unsure of what I was doing. I didn't really have anyone to teach me or show me the ropes, I just kind of went for it. With the support of my family, friends and of course the Mr. I started one of the most exciting adventures of my life^_^ I absolutely can't wait to see what this next year will bring. Thanks for letting me get all gushy. And thank you for your support, I feel like the luckiest girl tonight.

xo. Melisa

1 comment:

  1. Aw, congratulations!! Here's to many more years! :) I'm excited to see what the future holds for you!

    ReplyDelete