PS About shop portfolio

11.15.2010

Five Random Things


In an effort to get to know each other better I have created a new weekly post. The post will include five random things about myself; things  I wouldn't regularly have reason to say in another post. They will be very random and often have no real purpose, but you'll get to know a bit more about me. Every week if you want to leave a comment with five of your random things, you should, I would enjoy that very much.

1. I cannot wait to make a house a home^_^


 2. I used to live Rio De Janeiro, Brasil

3. I love animals. Even more so if they're dressed.

4. I love socks with heels, but I'm too nervous to do it myself.

5. I think this dress is exquisite and wish I had fancy events to go to, so that I could wear one just like it.
xo. Melisa


1 comment:

  1. I love this list, especially the sweet little lamb! Hm, five random things about me.

    1. I LOVE sheep. They are my favourite animal everrrrrrrr (other than my sweet little Jack Russel named Squirt! She's the greatest.) and I want to have a farm filled with sheep!
    2. I want to have a three floor tree house one day. I actually probably wouldn't mind living in it.
    3. I hope to go on a giant road trip across North America with my boyfriend! And my dog, but it would probably be easier to not bring her.. :(
    4. My favourite flowers are orchids. Love 'em!
    5. 99% of the time I'm craving olives, haha!

    ReplyDelete