PS About shop portfolio

11.28.2010

Convention and Cowboys

I had a blast helping out with this year's Youth Convention for the North Texas District. It involved late nights and early mornings, but it was completely worth it:) I love being around students and watching their lives get changed. We did our Sunday morning service in Cowboy Stadium, which is just a beast! It was pretty awe inspiring. I'm not personally a football fan, but it was a fun experience. We got to take a tour and visit the locker rooms for the players and cheerleaders. And of course we took some photos.



xo. Melisa

PS: I am slowly but surely getting all of the new items updated so be sure to check back and I'll announce when I've completed the task. Did I mention I have over seventy new items?? It's a much bigger task than anticipated, but I promise it'll all be up very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment