PS About shop portfolio

7.08.2010

Long Time No See.

I have been hiding under lots and lots of books trying to finish up my summer school. Which, prayerfully after today, I will be done!! Praise the Lord! It has kept me from doing the things I love for far too long!! I have so many new ideas for the shop, but haven't had any time to work on em. AND I didn't do my second update. Though, it might have been a good thing. I didn't have as much ready as I had hoped for, SO I'm going to do a bigger update at the end of this month. 
Did I mention it's almost my birthday? I'm turning the big 22 and I have mixed feeling about it... It's this Sunday and I'll be traveling to see Mr. Garcia so it'll be fun:) Then I leave for my best friend's wedding {love that movie}. I can't believe she's getting married, but I couldn't be happier for her. And I've had the privilege of making a couple things for the wedding^_^
ALSO If you've purchased one of my originally designed products from Pie N' the Sky and have photos of yourself or others using it, send it my way! I'd love to share happy customer photos with Pie N' the Sky Readers! You can email them to me at Melisaholguin(AT)gmail(DOT)com
Thanks so much! Hope you lovelies have a spectacular day. I'm hittin the books, wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment