PS About shop portfolio

1.21.2010

Up to something...

Do you ever feel like your life is reaching a pinnacle
moment in time and some life altering thing is
about to take place? I feel that way right now! It's
kind of a scary feeling, but awkwardly exciting too...
I just feel like God is up to something and while it
may not be the most comfortable experience, there's
something intensely peaceful about knowing that
your life is headed in the right direction. There's a
little piece of my life.
In other news, I made a few new pieces for my
Pie N' The Sky etsy shop!! Very Spring inspired! I'm
thinking a mini update is in store...hmm...
maybe next week? We'll see^_^
And now, for the sweetest little video you will ever see!
Get your tissue and enjoy.

Just wonderful.
Love, Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment